Thanks to whatshesaid for another coconut tea! Have I mentioned how much I love coconut?

I just updated my blog for the first time in over a month. Eek. Worst blog-keeper ever. But I have finals to blame for that little mishap.

Onto tea! This tea is decent. I shouldn’t have had anything after the amazingness that was Coconut Cocoa I’m thinking. I’m getting coconut initially but also a bit of a bizarre taste that I’m not quite sure what to make of.

I’ll have to update as I sip away.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.