drank Raspberry Patch by Adagio Teas

Thanks Mitch!

Wow, the scent of this one is so strong. Incredibly strong. And it’s such a deep red colour.

Update May 1/13: So I fell asleep on the couch last night with this next to me. My lovely fiance thought to put it in the fridge rather than pour it out so now I’m enjoying it cold.

This tea is really tart but I’m enjoying that. It’s so tart it’s borderline candy raspberry-ish. Or not quite ripe raspberry-ish perhaps. To be quite honest it tastes more like a juice chilled than a tea.

I did a resteep of the leaves to see if I enjoy it hot.

Okay the resteep was alright. It lost quite a bit of the flavour unfortunately. I drank half my resteep hot and put the rest in the fridge for after work.