Thanks Lala for sending me a few of these to try out.

Wow! So delicious! I love coconut more and more each day. This tea perfectly captured both the coconut and mango flavours. YUM. It didn’t come off as fake at all or overwhelmingly sweet. The coconut was slightly more present than the mango in my opinion.

This tea was delicious and like Coconut Cocoa yesterday, I feel I need to have this in my cupboard permanently.

The resteep of this is still yummy. Still flavourful.

Lala

Happy you liked it. I want to try their coconut lychee.

Isnt’ this one good? and i don’t like coconut! lol

Courtney

It’s delicious! I’m currently searching on how to get more of it! I’m also interested in their Coconut Chocolate Truffle Lala :)

chapters for sure i’m i’m not mistaken. But tea forte seems to be fairly common, at least in ontario.

Courtney

I checked the Chapters website and didn’t see this particular flavour, but I’ll be stopping in tomorrow. We also have a store here – Twisted Goods. I called them and they said their summer teas would be in within a couple weeks!

Lala

I bought this one at McQuarries Teas. But I know Chapters does/used to have a boxed tea forte coconut collection for sale.

oh nice! looks like you can also order them via their website but of course shipping to canada is stupid. I may try out a few more of their teas and then if it’s worth it i can order via my tea mule…IN JUNE! lol

Comments

Lala

Happy you liked it. I want to try their coconut lychee.

Isnt’ this one good? and i don’t like coconut! lol

Lala

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: