Thanks teapot1 for sending me this :)

I don’t have a glass teapot, or any teapot for that matter. I make each cup separately in my mug so unfortunately I can’t appreciate the full beauty of this treasure.

I let it steep for 6 minutes, despite my intuition saying not to, just because it wasn’t opening! It still barely opened at all, just the very tips started to curl. Perhaps the resteep will yield better results in that area.

First few sips, I’m really not getting much flavour at all. Perhaps it needs to fully open to get the flavour out? That would make sense. Hmm. Perhaps I’ll put the infuser back in.

I let it steep for close to ten more minutes and still essentially no flavour. How unfortunate.

Lala

I found with my flowering teas, you need to use boiling water in order for them to fully open.

teapot1

Courtney, I also found this tea to be lacking in flavor…I thought that might just be me! I agree, unfortunate:(…