drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Yay I got the summer teas today!

Okay, so this one smells and tastes just like Mango Madness. The ingredients are almost identical as well. It’s a yummy tea, and I just put the second steep in the fridge because I think it will be much better chilled.

As far as mango taste, I’m not so sure. It has almost a carbonated feel to it. Regardless, it’s a tasty tea.

Kittenna

Hmm. I wonder how much this will taste like “Mango ‘n’ Friends”, a tea I’ve had from different companies in the past…

Aimee Popovacki

I loved the smell of this one… I wish I could drink it lol.. honestly, it smelled like one of the better ones of the summer collection.

Comments

Kittenna

Aimee Popovacki

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: