drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

This is delicious! The mint is very subtle, but clearly there. The accompanying ingredients make a great mix for this tea. I can taste the pineapple and the coconut. It’s nice that none of the ingredients are overwhelming. This tea works so well, and I can’t wait to try it chilled.

The best part was definitely my fiance, who HATES mint, tasted a sip of mine instead of his and exclaimed “This is my new staple! We need to get tins of it, now!” haha.

Shmiracles

Uh oh. If YOU like it this much I’m pretty sure I have to place an order today.

Aimee Popovacki

I got it iced, in store.. I really liked it.. although I got a tiny bit of agave in it (which I normally don’t), it definitely didn’t need it!