drank Coconut Grove by DAVIDsTEA

My fiance has the initital steep of Coconut Grove this morning, and I’m having the resteep now.

This tea is delicious. I love coconut, so I’m not surprised. The coconut and white tea clearly come through. It’s lovely.

A while ago I tried David’s straight white tea Bai Hao Yin Zhen and added shredded coconut from my cupboard and it tastes exactly the same. I’ll probably just save myself some money and do it that way :) Highly recommend.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: