Oh I love Fringe. I miss it dearly now that it’s gone.

Thanks to Jackie T for sending me this to try out.

I’m getting the strawberry flavour alongside the honeybush, and it could totally be mind over matter, but this tea is reminding me of Walter. Sigh. Fond memories.

I definitely need to get more honeybush teas under my belt. I’m enjoying all the ones I’ve tried thus far, but I sometimes find it difficult to taste the flavour amidst the strong honeybush base.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: