drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

I saw hibiscus in the ingredient list, but went ahead and picked up 10g of this anyway, just to try.

I’m happy to say the tea does not steep a deep pink-red colour that normally happens with hibiscus and it smells very passionfruit-y. The scent is reminding me of something fond I had when I was little, but I can’t quite put my finger on what that is.

Initial sips are all passionfruit. Yum! And YAY, no hibiscus overwhelming flavour! There is a very subtle tartness that I’m enjoying. Overall, this tea is really well done.

I can imagine this would be good cold too, but usually even when teas are good cold, I still prefer them hot haha.

Update: The second steep of this has slightly less flavour, but still lovely.