Yum. I got this on a whim with my first ever 52Teas order and I’m quite pleased with it. My newfound love of marshmallow root compelled me to add this to my cart.

The lime taste is really lime jello to perfection. I love the addition of marshmallow root, just because I love marshmallow root haha. It’s really a lovely tea.

I can’t say I’ve ever even heard of lime jello salad, much less tried it, but I’m enjoying the tea regardless.

Update: The second steep of this is still quite tasty. I’m very happy with this tea.