Thanks Cavocorax for this one :)

There’s definitely an ice cream flavour here and a strawberry flavour as well. The black base I’m not really loving, as happens with a lot of Della Terra’s black teas. I’m enjoying this cup enough to try another steep though.

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer