Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

Thanks Cavocorax for this one :)

There’s definitely an ice cream flavour here and a strawberry flavour as well. The black base I’m not really loving, as happens with a lot of Della Terra’s black teas. I’m enjoying this cup enough to try another steep though.

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People