Well this is delicious.

I’m enjoying the second steep of this this morning. I really don’t know how they do it. This tea nailed the rhubarb and custard flavour. The rhubarb adds a nice tartness and the custard adds a subtle creaminess. This is nothing short of amazing.

Thanks Cavocorax!

Cavocorax

Woo! I’m so happy you enjoyed it. I know I’ll have to reorder that one.

i’ll need to try this one out…if it already isn’t with raritea waiting for me lol

Comments

Cavocorax

Woo! I’m so happy you enjoyed it. I know I’ll have to reorder that one.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: