Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

Thanks Cavocorax for this one.

This is really reminding me of David’s Santa’s Secret. There is something different though. I’m thinking it’s ever so slightly creamier? I could be wrong. I’d have to try them side-by-side to know for sure.

It’s not too chocolatey, which is lovely. And the mint really comes out in the end. I’m enjoying my cup of this one.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People