Thanks Cavocorax for this one.

This is really reminding me of David’s Santa’s Secret. There is something different though. I’m thinking it’s ever so slightly creamier? I could be wrong. I’d have to try them side-by-side to know for sure.

It’s not too chocolatey, which is lovely. And the mint really comes out in the end. I’m enjoying my cup of this one.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: