Mmm honeybush. I’ve only tried flavoured honeybush teas thus far and I’ve really enjoyed all them. Some more than others. I’m so excited I discovered honeybush since I don’t care for the taste of rooibos at all. I was surprised to discover honeybush is actually much more popular than rooibos in South Africa.

Also, completely not tea related I got an awesome new sweater at Lululemon and the rule I have is if I get something new, something from my collection has to go to pay for it. It was a difficult choice today. Ridiculous, I know.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.