drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

I’m still not completely sure I was in the mood for an oolong, but alas, I brewed this one up anyway.

Initially I only tasted oolong tea, which albeit, is delicious, but I was hoping for more strawberry. A few more minutes passed and as it cooled a very subtle strawberry taste came out. Just enough to taste it in the background of the oolong. I’m quite enjoying this so far. Just steeping a second steep now.

jessiwrites

Ooooh, yay! I think I’m going to have this one tomorrow. It’s an afternoon at home, so I have plenty of time for multiple infusions. Mwahahaha!