drank Gui Fei Oolong by Butiki Teas

Wow, this is an amazing oolong! I’m so thrilled I ordered this.

Again, tonight, I wasn’t quite in the right mood for oolong, but the first sip of this quickly changed that. I haven’t had too many oolongs to date but this one is unlike any of the ones I’ve tried. They’ve all been great, but there’s something different about this one that makes it special. I’m on my first steep and I’m excited to see what subsequent steeps will bring.

Update: I believe this will be a permanent fixture in my cupboard, even if I drink it rarely.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: