drank Raspberry Cream by 52teas

Thanks Scheherazade for sending this lovely tea :)

I’m a little wary of 52Teas black teas considering I haven’t been amazed by them, but this tea is quite delicious. The raspberry flavour is clear and the tartness is almost an afterthought. There’s also a definite creaminess to it. The raspberry flavour becomes even more evident as the tea cools.

Yum!

this is one of the good ones imo :)

Comments

this is one of the good ones imo :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: