Yay my 52Teas order arrived!

This tea was the one I was the most excited about and it did not disappoint. The banana flavour is clear, but not overly fake. The coconut adds a creaminess, but I think I may prefer it without coconut. I’m not completely decided on that. The black base is not overwhelming the other flavours and everything is balanced really well together.

The second steep is still tasty. All the flavours are slightly diminished and I think I’m getting more coconut than banana overall.

nice! glad you received one you didn’t have to trade away :)

Courtney

Haha I know! I’m always nervous ordering 52Teas. The fear of possibly never tasting them gets to me and I end up ordering anyway haha.