This tea is pretty tasty. On first sip I found it to be quite similar to Butiki’s Watermelon Xylophone, with the obvious exception being the tea base here is green.

I wouldn’t necessarily say this is a true watermelon flavour, but it’s one of the better watermelon teas I’ve had. I’m always on the hunt for a perfect watermelon tea. It has a subtle sweetness to it.

I’m finding the tea to be light and calming. Hopefully this will be conducive to all the work I have to get done today.

mmm sounds yummy!

It does sound delicious. I love watermelon based teas. _

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada