drank Monkey Chops by Bluebird Tea Co.

Thanks jessiwrites for sending me so many tea samples!

This tea is quite lovely. The black base is strong, yet not overpowering the other ingredients. There’s certainly a hint of vanilla and banana. The banana is very subtle, but it’s there. The subtlety of the banana could also be the reason there’s no fakeness to the taste. I’d consider ordering this tea for myself.

Aimee Popovacki

that sounds soo cool!

Tea Sipper

I just thought of ordering some Bluebird teas.. no! I can’t! :D

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

that sounds soo cool!

Tea Sipper

I just thought of ordering some Bluebird teas.. no! I can’t! :D

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: