This tea is quite delicious. I’ve been pining over the loss of 52Teas Raspberry Cream and this tea is just what this reminds me of, with a hint of strawberry rather than raspberry. There’s is no fakeness of overwhelming flavour – just a lovely black base with a subtle fruit taste in the background that makes for a great cup of tea. I’m just checking out Mystic Brew’s eBay store now to see if this is available.

Thanks jessiwrites!

Update: Just ordered more :) Not much makes me happier than when I can get shipping to Canada. Yay!

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.