drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

I thought I’d perhaps had this before, but it appears I have not. This is similar to Della Terra’s other black teas with peppermint and vanilla and/or chocolate. In a word, amazing. I’m not a fan of Della Terra’s black teas without mint, but the ones with mint I just can’t get enough of.

It appears my black tea aversion has been cured, as, over the last couple days all I’ve been wanting is a tasty black tea. This has been a great morning in terms of that pursuit.

The resteep of this was also successful.

Cavocorax

Woohoo! Back to normal!

Comments

Cavocorax

Woohoo! Back to normal!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada