I knew there was a reason I wanted to try this tea. It is so delicious. All the black teas I’ve had today have been near perfection. What an excellent tea day!

This has a lovely black base with a mixture of flavours that complement each other nicely. Like a cinnamon bun without the overwhelming sweetness – pretty much exactly like brioche. Yum!

I may have to look into ordering from American Tea Room.

Thanks jessiwrites :)

this one is a keeper!

TeaBrat

Want! :)

Courtney

Sil, have you ever done an order with American Tea Room? Their shipping is a bit steep to Canada. Any ideas/suggestions what other teas are good from them?

Courtney – i have not, beyond the stuff i’ve tried in swaps. But i was thinking of asking my tea mule to cart some up here for me maybe in July? I can make a mental note to touch base with you and add a few things for you to my order.

Courtney

That would actually be awesome :) I’ll make a note for myself as well. Thanks!

Comments

this one is a keeper!

TeaBrat

Want! :)

Courtney

That would actually be awesome :) I’ll make a note for myself as well. Thanks!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: