Holy delicious! Wow. It must be the sugar and caramel. This could satisfy a sweet craving in one sip.

I followed the directions for 1 tbsp. of matcha, 1 cups of milk, and a few ice cubes blended. Amazing! I may have to order this. And the Coconut MATHCAccino, since I adore coconut.

Thanks Stephanie!

Stephanie

The coconut version is fan friggun tastic! I’m serious, you should buy some if you loved the caramel!!! Sooooo gooooood.

Courtney

Awesome! Yeah I loved it. I basically inhaled it.

Comments

Stephanie

Courtney

Awesome! Yeah I loved it. I basically inhaled it.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: