Thanks Faith for this one :)

I’m quite enjoying this tea. The cocoa is lovely and the chicory/licorice root (I’m guessing) adds a subtle almost-spiciness I wasn’t expecting. It more smells of cocoa than tastes of it. The backdrop is all peppermint. The ingredients work well together. The tea has a strong flavour, yet not one single ingredient overwhelms the rest.

This is one I’d consider having around to bring to work/school since it’s teabags and easier.

The resteep this morning is still quite flavourful. Yum.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.