Thanks Faith for this one :)

I’m quite enjoying this tea. The cocoa is lovely and the chicory/licorice root (I’m guessing) adds a subtle almost-spiciness I wasn’t expecting. It more smells of cocoa than tastes of it. The backdrop is all peppermint. The ingredients work well together. The tea has a strong flavour, yet not one single ingredient overwhelms the rest.

This is one I’d consider having around to bring to work/school since it’s teabags and easier.

The resteep this morning is still quite flavourful. Yum.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: