Thanks Stephanie :)

This one is almost identical to David’s Coconut Oolong. Yum. I’d really have to have them side-by-side to decipher any difference. For now I’ll just enjoy this lovely cup of tea as I read article after article and write yet another paper.

On my second steep. I love oolongs for inspiration.

I enjoyed three steeps of this. How lovely.

Also, I’m trying to swap out everything I’m not loving before I’m gone for a month. Feel free to check out my swap posts and stuff in my cupboard if anyone’s interested. Thanks!

oh i’ll be watching… waiting…ready to pounce lol