drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is quite nice. I’m impressed with the amount of spiciness – not the my tongue is burning type though. The black tea base isn’t overwhelming and suits the flavours well. I’m getting mostly the spiciness and clove flavour from this.

I also just took a batch of pumpkin muffins out of the oven and they are heavenly, especially alongside the tea.

Aimee Popovacki

liked this one a lot!

Josie Jade

Just saw this one listed on the website and your review makes me think I’d like it!

Lariel of Lórien

Does it taste like carrots?

Courtney

Josie Jade I’m glad! I didn’t add in too many details, but it never hurts to try new teas :)

I’m not getting any carrots Lariel.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

liked this one a lot!

Josie Jade

Lariel of Lórien

Does it taste like carrots?

Courtney

I’m not getting any carrots Lariel.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: