drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is quite nice. I’m impressed with the amount of spiciness – not the my tongue is burning type though. The black tea base isn’t overwhelming and suits the flavours well. I’m getting mostly the spiciness and clove flavour from this.

I also just took a batch of pumpkin muffins out of the oven and they are heavenly, especially alongside the tea.

Aimee Popovacki

liked this one a lot!

Josie Jade

Just saw this one listed on the website and your review makes me think I’d like it!

Lariel

Does it taste like carrots?

Courtney

Josie Jade I’m glad! I didn’t add in too many details, but it never hurts to try new teas :)

I’m not getting any carrots Lariel.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

liked this one a lot!

Josie Jade

Lariel

Does it taste like carrots?

Courtney

I’m not getting any carrots Lariel.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: