drank Pistachio Cream by DAVIDsTEA

This was definitely the tea I was most excited about of all the new fall teas.

It does seem to be extremely similar to Mulberry Magic, save for the pistachios rather than macadamia nuts. I am enjoying this cup, though I think I actually prefer the Mulberry Magic. Perhaps it’s the addition of chamomile throwing me off?

It does seem creamy, and the mulberry leaf base is wonderful. I’ve found pistachio to be a fascinating flavour in the few teas I’ve tried with it. I’ll enjoy the rest of my sample thoroughly.

P.S. I finally picked up a thermometer while I was at David’s today. Yay!

Cavocorax

Hee! I’m drinking this right now!

Lynxiebrat

Argh…so many people commenting on it’s being like Mulberry Magic. While it wasn’t bad, MM had a weird heaviness that didn’t appeal to me. Though I never did try it iced….hmm. But Pistachio Cream is one of the ones I’ve been wanting to try since I st heard about the Fall collection coming out. lol.

Courtney

Sorry haha! I quite enjoyed Mulberry Magic, but I definitely don’t have it all the time. This one is worth a try :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Hee! I’m drinking this right now!

Lynxiebrat

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: