drank Love Life Tea by Harney & Sons

This tea is yet another wonderful green from H&S. There green teas just amaze me. I’ve really been on a H&S green tea kick lately. I’ve been trying to add in other teas here and there but basically my tea menu has consisted of Bangkok, Tokyo, and Love Life.

I wasn’t sold on this one like I was Bangkok right off the bat, but I think I see a future for this one in my cupboard after all. It is deliciously light in flavour, but still clearly strawberry and coconut against a fantastic green tea base.

I also used my new thermometer for the first time on this cup. I’m definitely happy with that purchase.

Update: The second steep of this one is also just wonderful.

Cavocorax

I was surprised by Bangkok and Tokyo. Guess I should try Love Life Tea too! I forget how good greens are. Silly me.

Courtney

I can send you a couple cups worth if you want :)