I should really be working on an assignment, but I just can’t seem to concentrate long enough to get anything worthwhile done, erg.

So instead, I made myself a cup of this tasty oolong, curled up into a nest on the couch, and I’ve been reading Star Trek fan fiction for at least the last hour. I may not be getting any school work done, but I’m also not sitting staring aimlessly at a Word document any longer. It is technically still the weekend, so I’ll try not to feel too bad about being so unproductive haha!

180 °F / 82 °C
Aimee Popovacki

that tea sounds delicious!

Aimee Popovacki

that tea sounds delicious!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.