drank Bangkok Blend by Harney & Sons

This tea is amazing, as per usual :) Hence why I chose it as the first tea to ever grace my new Timolino with it’s presence!

FYI: This is really more of an update on my day and recent Timolino purchase. I plan on doing an actual review under the Timolino once I’ve had a few more days to test it out.

So I caved yesterday and picked up a Timolino after over a week of really deliberating. I still think it was a bit too expensive, but in the end I wanted to be able to enjoy tea after my 8am lab finishes up at 11am since I can’t have any beforehand with the time constraints. However, I got to casually take little sips of tea from 8am right up until 2pm when I finally finished off the mug full, and I was quite happy with it. I’m still slightly nervous to try out the leakproof feature by throwing it in my bookbag with my laptop, although I see only good reviews.

Also, Mondays promise to be brutal this term. I start class at 9am and have one 1 hour break until 7:30pm. Histology began at 9am when we were reminded if we hadn’t read up to chapter 5, we were now five chapters behind. So I picked up that textbook today :| However, it all looked up when I arrived at physics at 5pm and the prof was not only very attractive but also hilarious and young. Score.

Cavocorax

I’ve only had my timolino leak once, and I’m pretty sure it’s because I didn’t seal it correctly. (I was in a rush.) I keep both my timolino’s in my purse which is where I keep my phone, tablet and ereader and all have been safe! Hopefully that helps! if you’re not sure, just tip it over to make sure it doesn’t drip before you stuff it in your bag. It’s either sealed, or it isn’t.

Courtney

Thanks for the heads up! I did tip it over, but I think I’m just paranoid about something happening anyway haha.

keychange

Yup, no spills with the timolino here, either. How did you find the tea tasted your timilino? I’m excited that you caved and got one! and hey, good for you for making the tea last like five hours in it—my tea is gone within an hour or two of my arriving at work, which is why there’s another timolino around the corner.

Courtney

I found it tasted exactly the same actually! I was contemplating perhaps only using it for greens and perhaps whites, and oolongs. I don’t want to have any lingering tastes in there after lots of usage.

Comments

Cavocorax

keychange

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: