drank Minty Cow by Della Terra Teas

I made this one this morning, knowing very well I had absolutely no time to spare, and ended up pouring it into my normal ceramic travel mug and gulping it down en route to pick up my friend for school. I had to give it a fair shot and remake it once I was home for the evening.

I am continually impressed with Della Terra’s minty black teas and this is no exception. This is very reminiscent of all their other minty blacks, especially reminding me of Shamrocks & Shenanigans, minus the little green pieces. This one has little white pieces instead haha! All in all, I’m happy I ordered the 2oz.

Lariel

I was hoping it tasted like the Shenanigans. Cow Shenanigans among the Minty Shamrocks?

Kittenna

The two minty cow blends are the same as the two shamrock ones, renamed and with different sprinkles :)

Tat always rives me nuts about Della terra….just keep the same damn teas, stop renaming them just for different seasons. New sprinkles doesn’t = new tea

MissLena

I need to get this! Shamrocks and Shenanigans was my favorite mint chocolate tea ever!

Comments

Lariel

Kittenna

MissLena

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: