drank Love Life Tea by Harney & Sons

I brought this treat in my Timolino today and it’s quite enjoyable as I sit here reading up on every possible thing you could ever want to know about epithelium. H&S greens continually amaze me. This tea is so light with the perfect flavours of strawberry and coconut.

I’m working up to placing and H&S order and I was so upset to see this one is only offered as sachets online. I puchased my current stash at the SoHo store when I visited New York in July. I did email the customer service contact to see if there’s a possibility of getting it loose. I don’t think I can wait until I possibly visit NY again next summer to get this one again.

PositiviTEA

How did the Timolino work today?! Does it hold on to smells from your previous teas easily?

Courtney

I’m not finding anything of the sort. I’ve used it now three days and each evening I get home and do a real quick hand-wash and let it air dry. I have used Bangkok, Tokyo, and Love Life in it – all green teas. I’m wary of using a black for fear that will leave an odd taste. What do you think?

Tea Sipper

Oh I’ll have to try more of Harney’s greens…

PositiviTEA

You should try a black teaa without milk at least once! It would be no fun at all if you could only drink green tea out of your Timolino! Not that there is anything wrong with green tea of course :)

Courtney

Haha I only add milk to English Breakfast so that shouldn’t be too hard. Haha I get so concerned over the littlest things. Perhaps tomorrow I’ll take Minty Cow to work/school. Yum!

PositiviTEA

That sounds like a wonderful tea to spend the day with!

Comments

PositiviTEA

Tea Sipper

Oh I’ll have to try more of Harney’s greens…

PositiviTEA

That sounds like a wonderful tea to spend the day with!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: