drank Tokyo by Harney & Sons

I made this yesterday for my Timolino. I make two cups worth in my normal mug to fill my Timolino and always have a bit left over. I decided to throw the rest of this one in the fridge to chill.

I really enjoyed this one cold, it brings out the best of the flavours of the tea. The caramel is much more noticeable I found. I’d happily drink this one hot or cold. Yum!

Also, we went to the Eagles concert last night and it was AMAZING!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.