drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I have had this sitting in my swap-in box for months. I’m still not so sure of my tea tastes are experienced enough to taste what others taste, but alas, I shall try it today. Also, I feel terrible, in that I can’t remember who sent this to me. I know it was either Kittena or Cavovorax, however I looked through my inbox to determine and of course I had deleted the message to keep myself organized. So silly of me. I apologize profusely for that.

I shall update as I sip away here. I’m also researching methyl hydroxybenzoate. Joy.

The initial sip is very smooth. I believe I’m getting some barely in the background there, which is lovely. As it cools and I get further into my cup I’m getting that hint of dark chocolate almost.

I’m drinking this so fast – it’s just so delicious! Thank goodness I can expect so many resteeps.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.