drank Razzleberry Genmaicha by 52teas

I wasn’t quite sure what to expect with this one, and I have to say that I’m pretty happy with it. I had my first steep in my Timolino for my afternoon classes, and I’m just enjoying the second steep here as I prepare for my lab tomorrow morning.

The thing I like the most about this one is that you can still taste the non-genmaicha flavours in the second steep. I found the other flavoured genmaichas had only the first steep with flavour, then it was essentially regular genmaicha from there on out.

Both the raspberry and blackberry are evident and not fake tasting at all. The scent of the dry tea seemed like the flavours might come out too overwhelming, but they seem to be just right. This will be a nice switch up from my normal genmaicha every so often.