drank Gui Fei Oolong by Butiki Teas

This oolong is delicious, as always. It never fails to amaze me. I drink oolongs so rarely since they strike me as an all-afternoon endeavour, and I don’t often have full afternoons to dedicate to sitting around drinking tea, unfortunately. I decided last time I enjoyed this beauty that this would be my permanent oolong.

I’ve been thinning out my tea cupboard drastically and it felt so good to be rid of stuff I wasn’t truly in love with. Now I’m finding my selection is too little haha! It appears I’ve cut off my nose to spite my face. So, I placed a Butiki order for eight teas, seven of which I’ve never tried before – YAY for new teas!

I’m on my fifth steep now, and I’m going to see just how many more I can get this afternoon. Each subsequent steep I’m steeping for an added minute and a half. It is still so tasty.