This tea is delicious with a hint of brown sugar added, just as the description says it will be. I drink and eat pumpkin things throughout the year, but I don’t get as many weird looks when it’s fall haha.

I may have altered my Butiki order from last night to include more teas. Quite a few more teas. I may have a problem. But alas, I’m drinking this treat partly because I’m incredible frustrated with the assignment I’m working on, but mostly because I’m incredibly excited to try out Pumpkin Milkshake when it arrives. Pumpkin in all the things!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada