I did add this into my Butiki order on the weekend, but this cup today came in the mail from Cavovorax :)

I was actually in the field today for my 8am lab. It was a chilly morning and after 3 hours of standing outside in 6 degree temperatures, mostly stationary, identifying plants and grasses, it was so, so nice to get back on campus and have this hot tea waiting in my Timolino.

I had tried this one quickly before and it was good, because all Butiki teas are, but not quite what I was thinking it would be. This time around, similar to Ruby Pie, it seems to be working out much better. The base is so lovely and comforting, and the somewhat subtle caramel and vanilla seem to pair perfectly. This is much better than the few caramel or vanilla teas I’ve tried thus far. I may play around with this one a bit more once I get my order to see what all this tea can do.

Cavocorax

The first cup or so I had of it was just ok, but I manged to make it amazing. Regretfully, I couldn’t tell you how, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. :D

Courtney

Haha yes I feel it could be made to be so much more! Do you ever add anything? I do rarely add anything to my teas.

keychange

I really enjoy this tea with some cream and sugar—honestly, it revolutionized the tea for me, but then again I add that to almost all my tea, so there’s that.

Courtney

Haha well I don’t do cream, but perhaps I’ll try milk. I usually don’t care for tea with additions, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to try :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Cavocorax

I don’t add anything to mine, but I could see how a splash of milk/cream would be very nice. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

keychange

Cavocorax

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: