This was my choice for my Timolino this morning. It was pretty tasty. Tasty enough that I finished it in my first class and now I’ll be tealess until 7pm. Bleh for that. I was quite happy with the flavouring in this one. The rhubarb was clearly there and the edge of the tartness was taken off by the strawberry flavour. I always love when the base doesn’t overpower the flavours, and this base seemed perfect.

keychange

Uggh, I both love and hate when the tea is so good that it disappears and then you’re left tealess!

Courtney

Haha I know! Being at school doesn’t really lend itself well to attempting to make my own tea. Buying it from someplace on campus is just a waste of money and I’m never quite happy with it. I’ll have to make up for it when I eventually make it home.

Cavocorax

What if you brought your own tea bags (filled with loose leaf)? When I was a student I had a few places on campus where I could just get hot water and they didn’t mind.

Courtney

I should do that :) There’s a Good Earth here and perhaps they’d give me some hot water. I’d probably be best bringing sturdy teas for that, but awesome idea.

Comments

keychange

Cavocorax

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: