drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

Thanks Cavovorax for sending some of this my way.

This tea is pretty tasty, although I don’t think I steeped it quite long enough. I feel that it could be more flavourful, but I’m sure that was my mistake. Thank goodness I put this one in my Butiki order :P

The strawberry is definitely there, along with a hint of ginger. I’m not quite sure I’m getting toffee, but it could be the improper steeping time. Once I’ve managed to steep this correctly, I’d also like to try it with the added brown crystal sugar. Stacy always has the best suggestions.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: