drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

Thanks Aimee Popovacki for including this in our swap :)

I’m actually finding this one enjoyable. I wouldn’t order it for myself, but that I can make it through an entire cup of rooibos is saying something! I’m thinking it’s because it has green rooibos, which I don’t find nearly as offensive as it’s red sibling (cousin?).

The more I drink, the more impressed I actually am with this tea. I’m definitely getting the kiwi and apple in the flavours, and perhaps a hint of strawberry. I’ve no idea what mistletoe tastes like, but I just like the idea of it being in there haha!