drank Winter Blend by Tealish

Another awesome sample from Aimee Popovacki!

I was slightly wary when this brewed up that hibiscus deep red, but it’s actually quite tasty. The hibiscus is clearly there, but it’s not overwhelming at all, which I’m finding so bizarre. Perhaps it’s the vanilla and almond toning it down. Either way I’m really enjoying this tea. So much so that I may have opened the Tealish website and added $50 worth of tea to my cart…

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: