drank Bourbon Vanilla by Kusmi Tea

Thanks Nicole for sending some of this my way :)

I’m waiting on this to cool and it smells almost reminiscent of root beer, faintly, but it’s definitely there. Now if only it would cool faster so I could actually taste it.

I actually enjoy the black base Kusmi uses. I do have to be in the right mood for it, because it is quite strong, but it’s not offensive like some I’ve tried. I can taste the vanilla here, though it isn’t very apparent, and perhaps that’s because of the strong base. I will certainly enjoy the rest of this cup while I study.