drank Pumpkin Milkshake by Butiki Teas

YOU GUYS OMG MY BUTIKI ORDER ARRIVED! I watched, and watched, and watched the tracking, until my order finally arrived today. Such an awesome end of the day treat! ALL THE TEAS!

Initially I was overwhelmed. Which tea do I try first? So many choices! Then it hit me – of course the Pumpkin Milkshake. Of course.

The pumpkin is so amazing in this tea. It’s so clearly there. Right there. And yet it’s not overpowering or fake at all. No surprise, really. I never cease to be amazed with Butiki (I’m quite sure I say that on every Butiki tea note I’ve written). The vanilla is there, subtly, and the cream flavour always mystifies me in teas. It’s so wonderful, but how do they get a cream flavour? How! I can also taste the caramel notes, just lingering there in the background.

I am really looking forward to resteeps of this lovely.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: