I clocked six extra hours in the lab today. Delightful.

This is actually my third steep because the first two I took in my Timolino to school with me. I didn’t end up drinking them, because I still can’t seem to get the soapy taste out of my mug. Bleh.

This steep is quite tasty. The tea is smooth and has a natural sweetness to it that’s just lovely. I can perhaps get hints of the pecan and oak, but I’ll have to pay close attention to the initial steep on subsequent cups for the citrus and peach notes. An enjoyable cup for the afternoon :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada