I’ve been drinking only my new Butikis this weekend, and they’ve been so motivational in getting me through the copious amounts of school work I have.

This one is so dark and smooth. I don’t usually drink straight black teas, but perhaps I will start. Why not, right? I can definitely taste that natural honey sweetness. I love that. I can actually see how it is similar to Gui Fei Oolong, which is still my very favourite oolong. I do believe I’m also tasting just the faintest hint of caramel in the background, and truly is does all come together to be almost pastry-like.

I will definitely be enjoying subsequent steeps of this as I work away at a few different projects and exam preparations this afternoon.

Cavocorax

Mmmm. this is so great. I just had to go into this tea and make sure it was on my shopping list!