drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

I just brewed this up and I’m now clutching my mug as I read through an article on environmental health I have to write a response to. The scent of straight black teas are always comforting to me. I’m not always in the mood for them, but when I am they are so comforting – however I often find the natural honey sweetness gets a bit much about 3/4 way through my cup.

This is such a great straight black tea though. From the first sip, I already love it. I am savouring each and every sip. I need to remember to do that with each and every cup of tea, lately I’ve been so busy everything in my life seems like it’s flying by. There does seem to be very subtle hints of peach-like flavour in the background of this tea – I could almost be imagining it.

I can see how it’s similar to my favourite Gui Fei oolong for sure. Yum.

Jennkay

I’m gonna put on my nerd hat and ask what the environmental health article was about :P
And I agree with savoring tea. It can get hard when taking tea on the go, too.

Courtney

I’m such a nerd too! It was in a study done on pregnant mice exposed to chemicals and how it effects not only the pregnant mouse, but also their offspring, and their offspring’s offspring – and how the same thing can happen to humans. Transgenerational chemical effects.

I really try to savour my teas the rare moments I’m home now since I practically live at school haha!

Comments

Jennkay

And I agree with savoring tea. It can get hard when taking tea on the go, too.

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: