drank Oriental Beauty by Butiki Teas

This is a nice oolong. It’s smooth and ultimately relaxing. I am getting a touch of a mineral taste, but nothing offensive by any means. I can smell the honey notes more than I can taste them, but nonetheless, I am enjoying my cup. Hopefully a few resteeps to come over the rest of the afternoon.

I ordered so many oolongs from Butiki in my most recent order, and they are all delicious in their own way, but I’ve secretly been comparing them to Gui Fei, and I think that will always be my oolong. It’s just so unique.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: