This was the newest seasonal tea I was most excited about, and it is pretty tasty.

The main flavour is overwhelmingly mint, which is fine and dandy. There is a hint of spiciness, which I’m guessing is the peppercorns, and underlying the mint is a creaminess for the white chocolate. The chocolate taste doesn’t come through very strong, it more just contributes to the creaminess. There is definitely an inherent sweetness to this tea all on it’s own.

It’s refreshing with all the mint, and I can see why this is a winter/Christmas tea for sure.

The mint and creaminess came out even more as it cooled, and the resteep is still tasty! More mint than creaminess for the resteep but I’m enjoying it nonetheless.

MissLena

I want to try this one and Gingerbread the most I think!

Courtney

Hah I asked the guy helping me today, and those were his favourites!